Who I am
My website address is: http://vsdphotography.com.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you submit a contact form, I ask you to submit your name, email address, and phone number. These are optional and not required to submit the form. I keep contact form submissions for one year for customer service purposes, but I do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Statcounter is an online service which helps me to understand my visitors; for example, how visitors find my website, how long they spend on my site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. I use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with my website helps me to improve the content, design and functionality of my site. This allows me to offer a better online experience to my visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help me to identify and plan for busy periods on my website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help me to make sure that my website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access my site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help me to make sure that my website functions correctly in the devices used to access my site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help me to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find my website)
Furthermore, when you visit my website a Statcounter cookie (called “is_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from StatCounter and set your browser to refuse same by clicking here.
Who I share your data with
I use ShootProof for photography galleries. Your data is shared with them to enhance your experience through my photography services.
I also use Facebook Pixel
What data does the Facebook pixel collect?
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don’t capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, conversion tracking, or user properties.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For more information
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org